Monday, December 28, 2009

Wedding Pew Decoration Ideas Candles For Pew Decorations For My Wedding?

Candles for pew decorations for my wedding? - wedding pew decoration ideas

I am getting married in a Catholic church, and I'm not very smart willing to give all the flowers, it will be much ... I had the idea of candles on each side of the island instead of bows and flowers on the banks of the individual banks. The church is huge, so I thought of doing something that all other banks save money. I saw some kind of support is a glass ball "like a candle ... I can not remember her name. He wants to know if any of you know what I mean and what is the proper name for them, and if one of you have seen or used what you want from them? Or other ideas on how to use candles to decorate the benches? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment