Friday, November 6, 2009

Clipart Of Bb Gun Where Can I Find Royalty Free And Matching Clipart Or Illustrations For A Book?

Where can I find royalty free and matching clipart or illustrations for a book? - clipart of bb gun

I'm writing a children's book and I would add, temporarily, clip art of simple matching. For example, if I put a flower in the paragraph would be one, two paragraphs later, say a beach ball, and his umbrella in the situation that is now in the same style.

Basically the same consistency of clip art or images with different objects. Once a publisher has the book, you can use your own illustrator. I want to present it with a clean copy of Nice.

Thank you!

1 comments:

flondo said...

If the images are only for the "design", namely the personal use and not for publication, you can use any image - copyright or not.

I suggest you Google a topic, or simply find a piece of art you want on the topic.
It could really try

flickr.com

and artwork can be found here - you can even find someone you are true artists.

Good luck

Post a Comment