Saturday, November 7, 2009

Low Pulse Rate What Does It Mean When I Have Moderately High Blood Pressure With A Low Pulse Rate?

What does it mean when I have moderately high blood pressure with a low pulse rate? - low pulse rate

I started a regular exercise program and run it down for several weeks. I checked the statistics may my heart in one of these cabins can be plugged into his arms and gave me a number like 130 / 80, which is called pre-hypertension. My pulse was weak, but something like 53 beats per minute. Is that healthy?

1 comments:

Laurence W said...

The weak pulse indicates that the strong heart, but the 130 means that there is something wrong with the arteries, one can do little stiff, perhaps, so that the heart beats a little harder than normal pressure of 115 - 120

If 45 or older, must deal with good food.

Poor diet and stress can be almost completely blocked arteries, while BP and heart rate is almost normal. If you make changes, as if he had a heart attack, you are likely to avoid a whole. And 50%, or attacks that ... fatal, most people are not a 2nd Chance that things change.

Post a Comment