Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cigna Health Care My Friend Wants To Switch Health Care Provider While Pregnant?

My friend wants to switch health care provider while pregnant? - cigna health care

My friend wants to switch health care provider Kaiser, CIGNA, and Kaiser is a one-stop shop for all medical needs. The problem is that she is pregnant ... not so happy with your current doctor ... waiting to give birth in January next year. She will enroll in the medical services in November this year ... Emperor wants .. elect me for advice.

Is it only certain? A movement to make is that at the end of ur pregnancy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rely on your insurance. My best friend is among the doctors in the 2 Pregnancy changes and have no problem. She has to call to your insurance company and discuss with them to see, everything would fall yet or not.

Anonymous said...

Absoulutly. When I was pregnant with my daughter, we had created a problem and how it was treated by my doctor was terrible. I was 5 months pregnant when I left. It was the best decision I ever made. If she is not satisfied, can and should change doctors.

Anonymous said...

I do not see why not!? Even without insurance until the age of 6 months pregnant with my second child. And then we finally have insurance, so I had to change doctors gynecologist because I not only my insurance. Would I landed my new doctor and had great difficulties and was still soft switching. Problems of the meaning of work in 27 weeks, so I was on strict bed rest in and outside the hospital. Oh, and the pregnancy will be existing! So all the assurances can not refuse to take it. You must have just met your deductible, of course, before you help

Post a Comment