Thursday, January 14, 2010

White Computer Table White Table + Chairs Set With Brown/beige Sofas?

White table + chairs set with brown/beige sofas? - white computer table

I have problems to decide whether it will look good. My living room / dining room is an L-shaped, each on 1 end of the L with the computer station at the corner sofas L. My skin is dark brown and beige microsuede, brown-black TV stand, a few more on the room rate walls are a living part of a green apple, all the other walls are white, curtains are dark brown, beige with green apple (striped). The picture that I can get is white with white chairs, money on both legs, but I'm afraid that does not look good next to all beige / brown shades of neutral current in the room. What do you think? I love this Tabka B / C is large (8 seats), casual and have zero + Melamine is resistant to moisture. The ceiling fan above, where the table is white and white is something like a work of art I have in class. I thought I could have a decorative plate of green apples on the table and / or dark purple candles deleted (my other contrasting color in the room)

0 comments:

Post a Comment