Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Kind Of Mucus Do You Have Before Your Period Cervical Mucus - 4 Days Before Period?

Cervical mucus - 4 days before period? - what kind of mucus do you have before your period

I know it's too early for me to test to see if I'm pregnant, but I am confused about my CM and I read many different things in cm, and what you owe and when. I'm on my period next Wednesday / Thursday and had a cream / white CM around ovulation (10 days or less) and then left. Last week, like every Tuesday through Friday, there is an oversupply of white creamy CM and now it seems today, are gone, and I'm a little moist with clear CM. Has anyone ever been to and what are these signs of pregnancy? Please help, I am TTC and I look forward to a test!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

could also be a symptom of pregnancy. I had the discharge for some time after ovulation!

Post a Comment